If you haven't seen this website, you are in for a treat!! Make Learning Fun.com is one of the best early childhood resources on the web and all of it's wonderful ideas and activities are FREE.
I love the literacy activities! The Emergent Readers are also great for emergent talkers. Every time that I visit the site, I find something new!
Today I found
- Many Pete the Cat activities
- Very cute button sorting cards that should have been in my last post (20+ Resources for Classification and Categorization)
- An entire section dedicated to Eric Carle books
- Story Sticks for Popular Books
- Sign Language Readers and other sign language resources
- Suggestions for adaptations for children with physical disabilities.
Those activities are just a very small portion of what's available on the site. There are activities for every theme imaginable and for most of the popular young children's literature selections.
AND, the most amazing fact is that this website is a one woman show! Jo Kramer calls this website her hobby. Thank you, Jo!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.